Thursday, December 20, 2007

Those are my boys.....


Fellas you are off to Belgium, I am very proud of you and I hope that take full advantage of this great opportunity, truth be told I'm quite envious.
There is a Rad Racing tradition at Eurocross Camp, 4 Rad Racers attended the first year it was established, you guys are the 6-10th Rad guys to go.
Listen to Geoff he is a wise fella.

Soak it all in, look at all the cool stuff as you travel, train and race in the cyclocross heartland.

I work very hard for you guys and this is great payoff for me.

Race hard, never give up, and leave everything you have out there on that race course, that is what I ask.


Big Daddy

1 comment:

Old as dirt said...

Well Said Daddy, and that's all you can do....your best.
This is a chance very few riders get, appreciate it, be posotive and GO LIKE HELL!

Mick Walsh