Friday, January 4, 2008

The First of the Last.





Camp is over and the crew is gone.
It's just me Nicholas Weighall, The first day of my month long adventure racing and having fun in Belgium. For the next month training for two world cups and the World championships.
My first day was great, It was snowing and cold, Took the day easy worked on cleaning my room and going to "wholefoods" the local natural Bio "Organic" market. I found 2 they have a great selection of local food's fresh eggs,bread,cheese and produce some grown out back. I did some more shopping and a run to the mall with Ryan and the guys made a great lunch and a little napping.

After a good sleep, I woke up to a broken dish washer it was full of water, After some work I was able to get it drained then back up and running. Finished the day off with a great movie Donny Darko By the way this is a great movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wqVHjK2bQs check it out if you want it will keep you guessing tell the end.

Until next time. Nick














No comments: